https://cfaanigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/logo-small.png 0 0 cfa_admin https://cfaanigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/logo-small.png cfa_admin2019-09-21 07:40:212020-11-18 13:06:51The Church, Tax And Governance – Taiwo Oyedele
- Download 4
- File Size 718.15 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 21, 2019
- Last Updated November 18, 2020
The Church, Tax And Governance - Taiwo Oyedele
Governance, the Church and Society
- Governance is the systems and processes for managing the overall direction, effectiveness, supervision and accountability of an organisation.
- Simply put, governance is how an organisation is managed for sustainability. For people charged with governance, this role generally requires a lot, including avoiding conflict of interest, promoting an ethical culture and acting in the best interest of all stakeholders.
- Churches are public institutions and exist for the benefit of society in addition to the primary mandate of salvation
- Churches are accountable to God but so is everyone. God doesn’t need accounts, people do.
- As public institutions, churches are accountable to the people.
|The Church, Tax & Governance_CFAA_Taiwo Oyedele.pdf|